Working It Out

Monday, June 8, 2009

I went to Costco to pick up my scrapbook pages. I printed 42. They are all straight. Yipee! I also picked up the pictures for the teacher's gifts. I have 50 photos for each teacher! Seems like a lot, but I'm going tomorrow to look for a little album at the photo store, and hopefully I'll find one with room for 50 photos. I can't even remember how many photos were on a roll of film. Was it 24? Maybe I'll find some albums with 24 slots, in which case I'll have to pare down the photos.

I made it to the 'private' gym (as opposed to my work gym) tonight after a long absence and did the Body Pump class. Definitely a step in the right direction towards getting fit again and losing a few pounds. I've been 'eating clean' for the last two weeks, and I really do feel better. I've cut out all added sugar, deep-fried foods, and fatty meats. I've doubled my veggie and fruit intake, and I've even started eating plain yogurt (with berries), quinoa, and bee pollen! I have more energy, my digestion is humming and hopefully my metabolism is improving too. Eating all of this healthy food can't be bad, even if I haven't lost a pound. Yet.

1 comments:

Christine June 9, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

You go girl! It's a good thing that you aren't working at my office - today we went out for St. Hubert with Hot Chicken sandwich, fries and dessert!! yummy!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP