Embarrassing Scrapbook Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I promised I would post some horrible scrapbook pages I had made. I used the Photoshop Elements templates to make the page below. Ouch. I'm a little embarrassed by the whole thing.I had so little journaling on the page, that I had to go back to the photos and look up the details again. One of the photos is of my cousin's baby, but I mistook her for my friend's baby. Good thing I did some research!

I was inspired by Cathy Zielske's Design Do-Overs. I didn't change the number of photos much, although I did swap one photo for another and sharpened and lightened a few of the photos, too. I know a lot more about Photoshop now, but I just didn't have the energry to change these photos as much as I could have. I used Anna Aspnes' Multiphoto Template 27C from DD. I used the Spring Chicken papers and elements, a free kit over at 2 Peas in a Bucket. I am happy the pages are re-done and complete.

Tonight, I will be going through all my incomplete pages, and finishing them up, with the goal of printing a bunch out and putting them in albums. I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP