Fishing

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I've been MIA because we ended up camping for three nights over the weekend again. We had such a good time the weekend before, and we had our fingers crossed for sunny weather this time, plus, it was the first weekend after school let out, so we left Thursday night and headed to the park. I'll post some photos of that tomorrow.

My dad was in town yesterday and took the older two kids fishing. Mr. Boy saw kids fishing on our camping trip and he really wanted to try it. Dad came around lunchtime and picked up the older two and their booster seats, and took them to a local spot where there was a dock and they fished off of that. Mr. Boy was casting with his Scooby-Doo rod and he caught something, but it got away. Sweet Pea used my dad's fishing rod, but didn't get anything. This time.


My dad even remembered to bring his camera! I'm so glad I got to see photos of the first fishing trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP