Digital scrapbook challenge #10

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last night, I did some long-overdue pruning in the garden. I edged the lawn a bit. Today, I worked like crazy around the house. There was lots of yard work to do because we hadn't cut the grass before we went camping over the weekend. I had more pruning to do today, and I had to roll up the tents which were out in the yard drying out.

I whipped together this page for digital scrapbook challenge #10. I like the crispness of the photo, and the colour combination of the blue sky and the purple lilac. The lilac is already done blooming, and I need to prune that soon. More yard work!
I am enjoying the real summer weather. It was hot and sunny yesterday and today. We had the kiddie pool set up and the kids played in it for hours today. Only two more days of school. Life is good.

1 comments:

Christine June 24, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

I love your page, so colourful and bright!! The photo is perfect with the blue and purple flowers - Well done!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP