Seventh Heaven

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our very busy month of May shows no signs of letting up. Last Sunday, DH had a concert to attend. Monday, my dad came to stay after his knee replacement. Tuesday was piano lessons for two of the kids. Wednesday, DH had yet another concert to attend! Thursday, we had a meeting with Precious' school, then hosted a playgroup supper at night. Friday, Precious started a special 8 week course to prepare her for school, Sweet Pea had her spring concert, and it was Mr. Boy's 7th birthday. We ordered in Chinese for our guests that night. Saturday, we all went to see my mom and aunt in their play at the local theatre. It was really entertaining. Today, I had a baby shower to attend, and there was a lot of catching up to do around the house after such a busy week.

I did manage to finish my digital scrapbook assignment. I was to use a mask, and I used the Art Inspired Foto Blenz freebie mask from Anna Aspnes from Designer Digitals' all day chat on April 25th. I used Katie Pertiet's Le Cirque Paper, and Jessica Sprague's Shadow Acrylic letters, and I'm happy with the final product.
My boy is growing up but he'll never be too big for a snuggle, not even when he's 17, 27, or 77.

1 comments:

Christine May 3, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Holy, I love that!! love the mask and the yellow - funny how we both used yellow this week!!!

I'll post the next challenge before I head to bed! Have a good week.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP