Happy Birthday to Me!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's my birthday. I had a fantastic day. DH got me a Jamocha Almond Fudge cake from Baskin-Robbins. We saw the Star Trek movie, went out for sushi and went shopping where I found the white a-line skirt I've been looking for for 4 weeks. My brother babysat.

This morning, I weeded the garden and then attended my kids' piano recital. And since tomorrow is Mother's Day, I'm anticipating another great day!
We couldn't find 38 candles, or a #3 or a #8 candle, so we put a #5, #4, #1, a few curly candles and a couple of standard birthday candles on the cake. Sweet Pea and Mr. Boy helped me blow them out.

1 comments:

Christine May 10, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Happy Birthday Beth!! Wow that cake looks good.....don't tempt the pregnant lady...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP