Happy Anniversary to My Blog!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Today is the first anniversary of my blog. My original goal was to post every day and to include a picture every day. I didn't quite keep to either of those, but I did post 244 times and included pictures when I had some.

In honour of May 8th, 2008, I am including a picture taken one year ago today. From left to right is me, Precious, Evelyn and her daughter. The girls are going to preschool together right now but it is the last year as they are expected to start junior kindergarten in the fall and they won't be going to the same school.Blogging has been so much fun!

1 comments:

Christine May 8, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

Congratulations on your one year anniversary!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP