Digital scrapbook challenge #7 and #8

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I was definitely challenged by this digital scrapbook challenge. I finished the page, but I think it's still a work in progress. I want to add some brushes to the page, I can't find the right ones. I'm not thrilled with the background paper, but I'll figure it out eventually. I may re-post this page once I re-do it.
Getting the self-portraits was the best part, and I'm really glad I did it.

In honour of my wedding anniversary this past week, this week's digital scrapbook challenge is to do something about your significant other. It doesn't have to be about your wedding or your anniversary. See you next Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP