Digital scrapbook challenge #7

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The scrapbook challenge for this week was to use a photo as the background for the layout. I had done this before and blogged about this page, below, which I still love, 8 months later.This time, I wanted to try something with one of the kids' faces really big, basically taking up the whole page, but I just wasn't 'feeling it' and I couldn't seem to get it to work. Rather than plug away at that page in frustration, I asked Sweet Pea to oblige me with yet another photo shoot, and I took the photo below and used it as the background. She's standing in front of the beige garage door, and I layered a paper, which is at 23% opacity, giving it the look of vellum. The journaling is all about the process of completing the digital scrapbook challenge.

I got a page that I love and I was able to capture a little about scrapbooking and photography on the layout, too. I am so in love with Anna Aspnes' stuff right now. I can't get enough! Check her out over at Designer Digitals. The water drops and circular brushes are both from her. The titles are from Ali Edwards. The frame is from Katie Pertiet.

1 comments:

Mike May 17, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

While I like them both, the 'Journey' picture is ASTOUNDING!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP