Is it the weekend already?

Friday, April 17, 2009

Because of the Easter holiday, I only worked one day this week. The second week of the month is always the busiest, because of the financial reports I have to create for the previous month. This week was no exception, except I only had one day to do my work, instead of two. I ended up staying late at work, a first since I've been back at work since late October. The blow was softened somewhat by the fact that it was a beautiful, sunny day and the sun was still shining, even when I left work. I love spring!

I only worked an hour late and then did half an hour from home after the kids went to bed. That's nothing compared to DH, though. He works most evenings and he just finished for the day and it's 11:00 p.m. I'm normally in bed by about 10:30, but I had a nap from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. in anticipation of going to hockey for 10:15. Turns out, I woke up feeling feverish, and my cold seemed to be getting worse. I was even a bit nauseated, so I decided to skip hockey, something I am generally loathe to do. Now I may have trouble falling asleep.

I decided to start working on the digital scrapbooking challenge for this week, using brushes, and it was a good chance to review which brushes I have. I ended up discovering a few photo masks that I had forgotten about and I think I will make that a subsequent challenge. For this week, I think I'll layer some grassy brushes I have and make a page from last fall. I'm looking forward to working with oranges, yellows and red.

In other news, the reno garbage was taken away today! Yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP