Hanging In

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My dad had a knee replacement last Friday and he's hanging out with us this week until after Mr. Boy's birthday party on Friday night. Because my dad is here, Sweet Pea and I were able to go out shopping while Precious had her nap today. Even though my dad had a knee replacement, he's getting around the house pretty well, but it'll be a while before he's out gardening and driving and going for walks.

Making an extra lunch and cleaning up an extra plate after supper hasn't been a problem. In the evenings, it's been early to bed around here lately, with Precious deciding that she wants to start getting up at 6:00 a.m. I've still had a chance to scrapbook here and there, and I was inspired by one of the freebies I received at the Designer Digitals all day chat last Saturday. There was a sheet of negatives, and I decided to make a page around that.
I'm pleased with the layout, though no one knows better than I that it's not yet set in stone. I've always loved layouts with a really big picture, and I can do those now since my camera is 10 megapixels.

1 comments:

Christine May 2, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Thought I commented on this already?? I love the page you did! It's a great way to use that freebie!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP