Digital scrapbook challenge #4

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The challenge this week was to do a monochromatic page. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Christine meant monochromatic grey, black and white. Since I did a monochromatic page last week, I decided to give monochromatic a twist by doing my page in monochromatic green, with a little black and white mixed in, not that I didn't try to tint my photo green before giving up.
The page with the papers 'as is' were WAY too green and bright, so I reduced the opacity of most of them to about 57%. They are much more grayed down this way but definitely still green.

The template I used is Anna Aspnes' Everyday Inspiration freebie from Designer Digitals from 26 Oct 2008. The papers are Mindy Terasawa's CC mar 8-1, NRJ's Limewash and Lime Tea Leaves, Rhonna Farrer's Sanded Green, SA's Zazou Strawberries Solid Green. Shabby Princess' Promise Leaf Paper, A Victoria's Random inspiration Paper 1, and Erica Hernandez' 2ps Martha Freebie Paper 2.

I think I need to figure out how to properly credit designers when I post pages. Writing the file name on a scrap of paper might not cut it. I have heard that ACDSee can help with this, but I don't know how yet.

1 comments:

Christine April 25, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

You got it right, monochromatic just means all in the same colour different tones.... but I also said the photo could be whatever - that is why mine was colour!

Anyway good job, love the green. What I do to credit designers is to name each of my layers the file name of the product, and then at the end compile it together in the Properties > Notes field in ACDSEE. Works for me.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP