Digital scrapbook challenge #3

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The third digital scrapbook challenge was to use brushes. Unfortunately, the brushes I had intended to use were corrupted from that time when I accidentally deleted all of my scrapbooking supplies. I was able to use some other brushes to create a fall accent on the page. I also used a brush for the title on the page. I didn't end up using any red, yellow or orange like I thought I would. All of the supplies come from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals.It's surprising that I even got this challenge done because I have been quite sick with a really wicked cold for 2 1/2 days, plus I have been studying for my French exam which is tomorrow morning at 8:15. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Christine April 20, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

I love the page... We made very similar pages again! I love your photo of the kids walking and the brushwork is very well done!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP