Digital scrapbook challenge #2

Sunday, April 12, 2009

This week's digital scrapbooking challenge was to use stitching. I was inspired by this layout. Christine may have been inspired by the same one because her page looks a bit like it too.

This is definitely not the kind of page I usually make, and I think it was fun to try something new. I like the fact that there is a lot less photo-editing when you are using just one photo. I made this page in about 20 minutes, which is pretty quick, for me. This picture was taken at supper tonight at my aunt's Easter dinner. Getting in front of the camera was a bit of a switch, and I had a hard time not directing the photographer!
I tried Christine's photo challenge too and took a bunch of photos with the sweet spot of my lens (f 2.8 with my 50 mm lens). I will look at them tomorrow and maybe post a couple, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP