Digital scrapbook challenge #1

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wow! Where did this week go? I issued the digital scrapbook challenge last week to use pink in a layout. Really, I was making it pretty easy on myself. I was kind of cheating. I have two girls and they often wear pink and about half of my pages have pink on them. Then I decided to make it a little more interesting. I decided to use pink on a page that wasn't really 'girly'. Christine rose to the challenge (no pun intended!) and even made more than one pink page and they rock BTW! Christine, where's challenge #2?

I'm loath to even post my page. It is still a work in progress. The pink I chose is horrible. The layout could be improved. The photos are cute, but I'll have to sleep on this one and get back to it tomorrow. I'll post the finished product soon.

1 comments:

Christine April 5, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Nice page! This week's challenge will be to use stitching somewhere on the page. I'll post it on my blog tomorrow, cause I'm off to bed - been a nutty weekend!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP