Arrested Development

Monday, April 27, 2009

One afternoon I was sitting at home flipping through the channels, looking for something to do. I started watching this show with Jason Bateman in it. There was a narrator, but I couldn't place him. The show was different. For one thing, there was no laugh track. The characters had really funny names like Gob (pronounced jobe), and George Michael. The scenarios were funny. I loved the show so much right away, I went to the internet and ordered every episode.Back when Precious used to get up at 5:30 a.m. every day, I would watch one or two episodes of Arrested Development every morning. I got through all three seasons in no time, and I've never laughed so hard. Now DH is watching the episodes on his own, but he claims it's more fun when I'm with him.

Saturday night DH and I collapsed in front of the TV after a crazy day. We watched two episodes of Arrested Development. If you haven't seen the show, it's worth checking out. It only gets better the more you watch it. The episodes build on each other. At the end of each episode, they show scenes from next week, but some of the stuff they show is never in the next episode. I'm sure someone somewhere has documented all of the discrepancies.

So now I'm watching all of the episodes through a second time. Since the producers knew the show was being canceled, it even wraps up neatly at the end. Check it out!

And Ron Howard is a producer and the narrator.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP