Oh Woe is Knee

Friday, March 27, 2009

Knee - My knee is still swollen even though I've been on the crutches for over 5 days. Now that the swelling has gone down a bit, I can feel a bit of pain in two different places in my knee. I think I'm in trouble. I have a sinking feeling that by Tuesday, when I see the doctor again, I will be on a waiting list for an MRI, and after that, on a waiting list for knee surgery. An MRI clinic in this area opened up last year where you can get an appointment right away and pay cash for the test. But at $750 it's a bit pricier than the free MRI I can get, if I'm patient enough. Gotta love the Canadian health care system!

Basement - the granite countertops are in. They are beautiful and are installed perfectly. Once the toilet, sinks and faucets are installed and the paint is touched up in a few places, our basement will be done! Did you hear that? Done! I'm pretty excited. Can you tell?

Skiing - It looks like the ski season is over. It wasn't the best year for skiing, but DH did manage to get the kids out every week and they're getting pretty good. Next year we'll get Precious out on skis and I can go along, too. Unless I'm waiting for knee surgery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP