I'm sick, sniff, sniff

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yesterday after the stories/craft/swimming thing with the girls in the afternoon, I started feeling really tired. To get Precious to sleep, I ended up lying down beside her, fell asleep instantly, and I woke up a 1/2 hour later. From then on, I just didn't feel that great. I was a bit of a zombie all evening. DH took the older kids to piano, and it was all I could do to supervise the children I did have at home. I managed to make supper too, but cleaning up or moving my body after that wasn't an option.

I knew I jinxed things when I told Mindy on Friday that I rarely get sick!

By 8:00 last night, it was clear that I was going to be no more than a lump all evening, so I went to bed at the same time as the kids, and they woke me up at 7:00 this morning. I called the chiropractor to ask for an 'emergency' appointment. Usually seeing him helps me ward off illness. The fever seems to be in full swing too. I guess my body is fighting some kind of virus. No other symptoms, other than achy-ness. Oh, and I forgot - memory lapses and general confusion. ha ha.

So I'm lying in bed, with a pot of tea, the laptop, Christine on IM (thank goodness), Scott Kelby's 7-Point System for Adobe Photoshop, and Stephenie Meyer's New Moon. I think I'll be here for a while. No biggie, after all, DH's company just declared bankruptcy. He's got nothing better to do than watch the kids. *smirk*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP