Just One of the Unwashed Masses

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I had an experience today that wasn't one of my favourite things. I took the bus to work for the first time in three years. I was outside at the bus stop while it was still dark out (6 a.m.) and the bus came at 6:10. I took it across town and arrived at the bus station near my work at 7:55. I waited in the cold for 10 minutes, then got on my next bus. The bus was standing room only. I arrived at work after an hour and 25 minutes, cold and cranky. I couldn't believe it took that much time to get to work. And that I'll have to do it every Tuesday.

If I had the money tomorrow, right after my dentist appointment tomorrow, I would go out and buy a car.

UPDATE: I made a little error on the timing of my bus ride. I got on the bus near home at 6:10, got to the bus station across town at 6:55, and got to my desk at 7:25.

1 comments:

Christine November 18, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Oh that does bite!! Why every Tuesday? Can't you arrange to work at our building?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP