Favourite TV Shows

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Now that I'm working part-time, with three kids, playing hockey once or twice a week, doing yoga and going to the gym, I've had to let certain parts of my leisure time slide. I haven't had as much time to take photos. I'm not quite as organized as usual, and I've had to let two t.v. shows 'go'. In order to be able to stay on top of my life, I just can't spend as much time watching t.v. or surfing the net.

There are a few shows I love and I'll never miss. You already know about Junk Food TV night.
I can't watch Two and a Half Men anymore because DH likes Heroes, and it's on at the same time as Heroes, so I tape Heroes for him. Yes, tape it. On a VCR. And I can't watch anything else while it's on. I love Big Bang and How I Met Your Mother. These are the shows I watch 'live' with the computer on my lap. Most of the other shows, I tape and watch a different night so I can fast forward through the commercials.

My Favourite Shows
Sundays - Desperate Housewives and Brother and Sisters.
Mondays - Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
Tuesdays - Pure Design, some show with Suzanne Dimma, and Sarah's House.
Saturdays - Hockey Night in Canada
Any night my NHL team has a televised game, I'll watch.

I had to let Pushing Daisies and Dirty Sexy Money 'go'. Sorry. No time.
When I have a bit of free time during the day, I watch CityLine.

What shows do you like and would you never miss?

1 comments:

Sylvie November 22, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

My favourite TV shows are:

Sunday: Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters
Monday: Two and a Half Men
Tuesday: House and 90210 (for the teen in me!)
Wednesday: Private Practice
Thursday: Grey's Anantomy

In the daytime I LISTEN while I work or make dinner to As the World Turns and The Young and the Restless but I don't watch them religiously!

Most shows I tape so I can skip the commercials. Two and a Half Men and House are TV dates with my husband.

Then I have french decorating and style shows I tape and watch with Gen on CanalVie on Fridays and/or Saturday nights during our bed evenings!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP