Which Camera Strap?

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been thinking about changing the camera strap on my Canon Xti ever since it started fraying, about 2 days after I pulled it out of the box. I thought I would get a cute, fabric strap like this one. I had even started shopping and picking just the right one, when Photojojo featured the r-strap this week. There's a video to show you how it works. Despite the fact that I might never use it the way he shows in the video, since I'm not a professional sports photographer with a monopod or even a second camera, it might still be good because it allows you to carry your camera across your chest. I don't enjoy having the camera strap around my neck, so this might work for me. Or, I can get a custom fabric camera strap in a longer size so I can wear it like an r-strap.

2 comments:

Christine October 12, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

I like the black, I was going to change mine to black too. About the camera strap, the R-strap looks cool. I really hate having my camera around my neck hanging at my belly, it always gets in the way when I need to pick up the kids... Let me know how it turns out!

Mindy October 14, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

Great minds think alike as I was planning on getting you one for Christmas. Funny enough the one you picked out from the Etsy page was the one I was going to buy - seriously! Actually I would have probably got you the GC for it so you could choose the design. I am glad I have a day at CHEO where I can read your blog. Not to worry though, I have another thought for you for Christmas.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP