Thanksgiving

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Up here in Canada, thanksgiving has come and gone. I have some photos to post of our weekend nature walk, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Since I just upgraded to CS3, I run into problems once in while. I'm experiencing a whole new learning curve.

In honour of thanksgiving, I'm going to write down the things for which I am thankful. When I was growing up, my Dad's mom, my Nannie, used to get us to do this every year. She did a lot of other things too, like insist we write thank you notes, help us open a bank account, teach us to play euchre, and the list goes on. More on her some other day.

T - I am thankful for TYLER, my brother, and babysitter extraordinaire.
H - My HUSBAND, who is very supportive
A - ALL of my family, especially my mom and dad
N - NOTHING else starting with N comes to mind
K - My KIDS who let me be a kid again
S - SCRAPBOOKING because it lets me be creative
G - GOING back to work part-time. I'm glad it's an option.
I - ICE CREAM - I mean, who isn't thankful for ice cream?
V - VEGETABLES from the garden
I - INTERNET which is fun to surf
N - NAPS - my own and Precious'
G -GARDENING - it's fun, and now that I'm almost middle-aged, it counts as exercise, too.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP