Scrapbooking Weekend

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mindy and I are on our scrapbooking weekend. I spent quite a bit of time getting the laptop ready. I wasn't expecting, but I was hoping, that the conference centre would have Wi-Fi so I could connect to the internet while I was away. We arrived in the meeting room and discovered that there was a wireless network, and we were thrilled! Not only would I have access to Designer Digitals, my blog, and email, but I would have my Photoshop master, Christine available to help me! When she's online anyway.


The first night, I didn't get a lot done. By the time we checked in, had supper, got organized and started scrapping, it was pretty late. I had gotten up at 5:39 that morning, and I wasn't expecting a late night. The computer was insanely slow, and I got a little frustrated. I tried scrapping a little, but I also read blogs and did other stuff that kept me busy. I got in touch with DH and he agreed to let me delete a bunch of stuff he didn't need, I ran a defrag and I was back in business! The computer runs like a dream and I got some pages done today. Tonight is the p.j. scrap, and a bottle of wine (or two, to share) will go well with it.


I love having my own room, my meals made for me, a swimming pool and hot tub at my disposal, and the company of Mindy and Sylvie!

2 comments:

San Diego Momma October 4, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

THAT sounds heavenly. A room to yourself? Ahhhhhh...

And I'm not crafty (AT ALL), but I think this conference sounds like a lot of fun.

Pictures! Pictures!

Christine October 5, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

You are funny Beth!! :) It does sound pretty nice! I'm not sure I would get much done either, can't bring the laptop into the hot tub....

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP