The 36 Rules of Life

Friday, October 24, 2008

I don't usually like to receive joke emails. Sometimes they're funny, but sometimes they're not. I hate scrolling through all the junk to get to the joke. I'm not particularly fond of cute pictures of cats and dogs playing together, or funny animation. Once in a while, the joke resonates with me. I found one once called "You Know You're Ready to be a Parent When...". Hilarious! Today, I was over at All Things Pink and read Holly's list, which was sent to her by her mom. It was one of those lists that really hit home with me.

Go and read and let me know your favourite list item. I love #27 "There's a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'." Sounds a little too familiar.

2 comments:

Christine October 24, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

I particularly liked #8 & #10. So true!

Mindy October 30, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

I like 26, 27 and 29. G is experiencing the day full of meetings so much that he had to work at home to avoid them one day this week

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP