Creative Challenge #10

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I enjoy a challenge as much as the next person. I've been reading the Creative Inspiration Blog and I decided to participate in one of their challenges. I think I missed the deadline, but at least the page is done!

I've really been focussing on learning camera RAW and actions in Photoshop, now that I've upgraded to CS3 from Elements 5.0. I'll post some before and afters tomorrow. Tonight, we're off to the Sens game and the babysitter will be here any minute.
Credits: Paper: Shabby Princesss, Kiwi White Paper, Staples: K Pertiet yarn swirl staples, Frame: Cherie Mask, 2 Peas, Thrilling October Frame 1, Titles: K Pertiet Strong Words brushes, Black paper, K Pertier yarn swirl, Brushes: K Pertiet Graphically Scrolled, Designer Digitals.

Sadly, this picture was a bit of a wake-up call on how much weight I have gained in the last 4 months. Something has to be done. That'll be a future post. Maybe I'll even include a feature on here that tracks my weight loss. I'm being optimistic, aren't I?

1 comments:

creativeinspirationblog October 19, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

Great Layout! Thanks For Playing Along! :)

Tara

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP