Olivia Bee

Monday, September 15, 2008

I stumbled across Olivia Bee through a blog that I read. Sorry, I can't remember which one. I was reading an interview about her and they asked her about her typical day, and she said that she will wake up late because it's the summer, and ride her bike over to her best friend's house, and take some pictures. I thought "man, this person is such a good photographer that she doesn't really have to work outside her photography". Eventually it was revealed that she was 12 or 14, or something like that. I was stunned, having already seen a few of her unbelievable photos.

I am so humbled by her genius. On her Flickr photostream, she refers to babysitting, and what she wants to be when she grows up; a fashion photographer no less. She could teach me a thing or two (million!).

If you don't believe me, go and see for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP