Getting Closer

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm getting closer and closer to going back to work part-time. I've worked out the pay and compensation stuff, so the last two hurdles are daycare for the kids and the job itself. I sent an email to some neighbourhood parents asking for help in finding daycare, and we are trying to think creatively. DH is quite willing to adjust his schedule to accommodate me going back to work as he knows it will be good for my sanity. This will work itself out but for now, it seems a little complicated due to the kids each having a different schedule, and because I've never had to find care for three children before.

As for the work I'll do, I'm pretty sure I can find something rewarding, even if I am working only two days a week. It will just take a little time to go through the channels. That means I give my director first dibs on getting me something, and if she can't find something good for me, I'll speak to some of the other directors. After that, I'll call someone I used to work with who offered to find me something working for her in another department. DH is encouraging me to change departments, but I'm trying to keep all of my options open. I'm really excited by the idea of trying something new, and I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP