For me?!?!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The other night at supper time, the doorbell rang. DH went to check who was there, and I was putting the food on the table when he called me over and told me I should answer the door.

Me: Why should I answer the door? (said with annoyance. I was busying putting supper on the table!)

When I got there, there was a flower delivery guy with a dozen red roses. It's never a bad thing to get flowers! And it's not our anniversary or my birthday or anything!

DH gets a kick out of my blog and has started referring to himself as DH. BTW, this is the actual card he sent me, not a sanitized blog version. The part about carrying his jacket is a reference to right before we started dating. It involves a really old, worn jean jacket, a game of ultimate frisbee and a cooler that needed carrying. I'll save the rest for another post. Many bloggers refer to these stories as "How I met the Mister", but I need to come up with a better title before I write about that here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP