Favourite Household Tip#2

Monday, September 8, 2008

I have this weird quirk that I don't like to have more than 30 emails in my inbox. Since I only get about 30 emails a day, it isn't all that hard. I do this at home and at work. Right now I have 13 in my inbox, but often it gets up to 30, 32, even up to 35 and then I have to do something about it.

Usually emails in my inbox represent things I have to do, or an email I don't want to throw away. So to get rid of the emails in my inbox, I either have to handle the issue or figure out where to store this important-but-I-don't-want-it-in-my-inbox-but-I-need-to-keep-it email.

How many emails are in your inbox? Go handle some of them and tell me if you don't feel better after. See if you can get under 30, or even under 13.

2 comments:

Christine September 11, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

I have a few more than that, but I still try to get to organizing them every so often. I need to reorganize my work one...it's getting a little out of control!

Mindy September 12, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

Hey Beth I have 1959. No I am not kidding. I keep the ones as unread if I need to do something with them but things are out of control!!! Now that I think of it there are even a couple from you which I have yet to reply to...sorry

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP