Last Day in Regina

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Precious slept well again so everyone breathed a communal sigh of relief. In the morning, DH took the kids to visit their great-grandparents once more, then the grandparents took them to the local park. It was great morning for me as I got to read my new book, Remembering the Bones, by Frances Itani. I can scarcely put it down. Later in the morning, DH and I were able to run a 5K together around the neighbourhood. I won't be breaking any records with my speed, but I've barely gone running in the last 2-3 months and it's high time I get back into it. All my pants are shrinking! ha ha.


After lunch, the grandparents indulged DH and I again and we got a chance to ride around Regina's Cathedral area on the motorcycle. DH strutted a bit, feeling pretty manly on the big Harley with his broad on the back.


For afternoon snack, we went to an old-fashioned ice cream store called the Milky Way. I just love that name. It is a white wooden store with a window to the street and everyone orders their ice cream from the sidewalk.
Supper was delicious steaks on the BBQ and Sunyung was able to come. After Derek finishes work, he'll be here too.
We leave tomorrow morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP