A Few of My Favourite Things Today

Friday, August 8, 2008

A few of my favourite things today are:
1. Finding cool or campy t-shirts at the thrift store and having the time to turn them into shopping bags because DH is on vacation.

fronts (above) backs (below)
2. My reed diffuser, all the way from Regina that came unscented so I could add essential oils instead of perfume.

3. Listening to the Wicked CD in preparation for seeing it in a few weeks time. Some songs make me laugh and the ensemble pieces always give me goosebumps!
4. That I scrapbooked this week.

5. Going through the kids' dresser drawers and pulling out things that are never worn. They were given to us by a neighbour with older girls and now I'm giving them to charity. It feels so good.
6. Our organic vegetable garden and one day's worth of cucumbers.
7. That Precious' quilt will be done once I attach the binding. I assembled the binding today so I'm on the homestretch!
8. That I was given a copy of my favourite yoga video. I took a class from Darby at the yoga show in Toronto in 2004 and I'll never be the same.What are you happy about today?

3 comments:

Christine August 9, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

Oh, I love that page Beth. The photos area great!! Nice list, I should do that!

Nicki August 13, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

I love the bags Beth If I get you a shirt can you make me one???

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP