Things to Do

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I've been running myself ragged the last few days. My mom's birthday is tomorrow and I needed to get her gift, and the two older kids are in separate camps, and Precious had speech therapy, and I had an appointment with the chiropractor, and the other two have had a few playdates, etc, etc. So I've been driving around a lot the last four days.

The grass needs cutting and the kitchen's a mess and I have an item being held at the library, and we're going camping tomorrow and don't have a menu or groceries yet, but I'd much rather be here with you, blogging.

Do you have a To Do list? I don't think I've been without one for about 10 years, or more. As soon as one thing is done, there is another thing to take its place. On my To Do list right now, besides the things I mentioned off the top, are; planning our summer vacation to Toronto, booking service on the car, installing the new rain barrel I got for my birthday, preparing an entry for a kitchen makeover contest, researching webinars for my project management professional certification continuing education credits, calling the landscaper to fix the front walkway, getting linseed oil for my new deck box and finishing Precious' quilt (that I started almost 2 years ago!).
I got the girls' hair cut yesterday but thought I would include this cute photo of Precious a few months ago, when her hair was a bit longer. She had ponytails in her hair for under 5 minutes. She generally hates anything in her hair.

I'm expecting an email from the green contractor today so I'll be waiting with bated breath! Log on tomorrow to find out if he has dashed or raised my hopes!

1 comments:

Mindy July 18, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

So what did the green contractor have to say???? Call when you can chat and tell me all about it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP