Summer Vacation

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's only the 2nd, and the only thing we have planned between now and the 12th of July is a "storytime in the park", put on by the local library on Tuesday mornings. It seems a bit daunting to think that we have nothing to do between now and then. Since I stopped taking the herbs last week, I have noticed my energy dropping back down and the idea of planning any activities just tires me out. My dad is still in the hospital so instead of having a nap before my 10:00 p.m. hockey game tonight, I'll visit him instead. That'll ensure that I'm good and tired when tomorrow morning rolls around!

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself. My energy is very low. DH bought a pass for the local blues festival that starts tomorrow. It'll be great fun for him and I know how excited he is. He'll be out a lot and if there's one thing I miss about being a SAHM, it's the adult time. So I will miss DH!

So, in summary, life a bit blah right now, and I am a bit blah right now. Blah, blah, blah.

2 comments:

Mindy July 2, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

Hey Beth - I can relate with the feeling blah, if there is anything I can do to brighten up the blah let me know since I would love to come over...maybe we should have a get together for archaic scrapbooking? Let me know. Sorry bout our pedi's couldn't get appointments. If convenient for you can you pick a night next week and I will call tomorrow and try to arrange it?

Christine July 3, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Sorry to hear you are feeling blah!! Hopefully the natropath can work things out when you see her!!
I wish we could organize a few playdates.. funny how that is, when you guys are finally free, I'm back at work!! UGH!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP