Late Nights = Creativity

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I played hockey, and had a pretty good game. Rather than go out and pay for beer and make small talk with my teammates, I decided to come home and enjoy a Lakeport Light and scrapbook a bit while I wait for my body to get sleepy. I made the other side of the two-page spread for the page I made a while back. It is a scraplift of Christine's page which was a layered template by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals. There was nothing too complicated on this page, but I did stick to a neutral colour scheme, which is challenging for me, and I used a soft light layered effect with the two background papers.I love the summer because there's nothing on t.v. and when I can't sleep (after hockey is the ONLY time that would ever happen) I catch up on computer stuff or scrapbook!

The quality of my photos is so much better with my new camera that I only want to scrapbook recent stuff so I can use the good pictures.

I signed the contract with the window guy today so we'll have all new windows by the end of the summer. I also talked to one of the contractors for the basement reno and I'm really excited to get them in here next week. I hope they don't dash my dreams vis-à-vis my budget and the design elements I want! I hope they can manage all the needs we have a get me excited about the design possibilites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP