Date Night

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tonight was date night with DH. It was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing. Around noon, I started thinking that getting out, just the two of us, might be a good idea. I called my brother at work and he obliged by saying he could come over after work. We put the kids to bed at 7:15ish and they were so tired, the all fell asleep right away. We left my brother here to supervise while we headed to the Chapter/Starbuck's nearby.

DH and I had a nice conversation and drank some coffee (DH) and tea (me). We browsed our favourite book sections (separately). My favourite sections are Entertaining, Health and Fitness, Interior Design, and Crafts. It was so much fun. I saw one woman barely able to hold all the books she was buying and wondered "Is she made of money?" I usually see a book I like at Chapter's, then come home and reserve it from the library. Once in a while, I will actually buy one. I also love the cards, stationary, journals, and all the office supplies they have at the store. They are so fashionable!

DH and I both had trouble sleeping last night. I wonder if the evening caffeine injection had anything to do with it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP