Success!

Monday, June 2, 2008

There will be a parade of contractors through again this week as we look at replacing our windows, a couple of doors and look to make sure our basement is water-tight before we finish it. I see no end in sight for this as it will be one project after another until the windows are replaced, and the basement is full finished. I figure that I'm at the start of a one-year project, at least. I'm home for the next two years, so it's a great time to get this done.


When I have the urge to be creative, I like to scrapbook so I'm posting a few pages that I made a while back. I've just sent 30 pages off to print at Costco, for a total of about 50 sent last week alone. I had only printed one prior to that and had about 60 waiting to be printed. The thing with digital scrapbooking is that the page can be revised, tweaked and edited forEVER if you want. I was finding it hard to say any one page was 'finished'. I decided to bite the bullet and just print a bunch. I can enjoy them much more when they're in the albums. Precious' preschool is finishing up soon and I wanted to show her album to her teachers before summer vacation.

2 comments:

Di June 2, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

Your scrapbook looks soooooo good!

Christine June 3, 2008 at 5:43 AM  

Great pages Beth! Can't wait to see the album also!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP