Shopping fun

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I just wanted to get out of the house last night and I couldn't decide what to do. I decided to go to the shopping centre. My sunglasses broke the other day and I'm wearing a less stylish pair right now. Mr. Boy's invited to a birthday party on Saturday so I also needed to get a present for the host. I was really in the mood to shop once I was in the car driving to the mall. I swear there was even a rainbow right over the shopping centre! It was beckoning me to find the pot of gold!

I managed to pick up a few things that I needed, but not the sunglasses. I usually go to Le Chateau for sunglasses but this time they were picked clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP