Happy Father's Day

Sunday, June 15, 2008

To my favourite fathers - Dad and DH. Here's to you!

DH spent the morning doing what he rarely gets to do - odd jobs around the house, cutting the grass and weeding the garden. Oh, and sighing heavily while looking around the garage and pointing his finger squarely at me as the cause of the messiness! DH and I have a fundamental disagreement about where certain items should be stored, and it usually comes to a head when he tries to find something in the garage. I believe that our in-line skates should be stored in the garage. DH thinks the front hall. I believe things that are used outside belong in the garage. The problem is that there just isn't enough room in the garage for everything that gets used outside. So we haven't resolved this one yet, but DH put some order to the chaos and moved our old desk out there to sell and spent part of the morning putting together our new desk and complaining about how I organize my side of the den... :-)
Oh, and here's one with him playing Operation with two of the kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP