Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I was so pleased to be woken up this morning by my children who rushed upstairs, homemade cards in hand (even Precious had a few scribbles on a piece of paper that she had folded up) and a delicious breakfast tray with my all-time favourite breakfast food - french toast!

I got a chance to sleep in a bit (even though it wasn't my turn!) and now I'm off to gymnastics with Precious.

Some mothers choose to do things with their family when this day rolls around, but I'm not ashamed to say that I enjoy a little time to myself on Mother's Day. Maybe a trip to the garden centre by myself. Perhaps a walk or a bike ride around the neighbourhood. Or even a nice, quiet nap.

I hope your Mother's Day is exactly what you want it to be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP