Favourite night of the week

Monday, May 19, 2008

Of course I love the weekends, but I also love Mondays. They might be my favourite night of the week. I call it Junk Food TV night. I watch The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men. I give myself permission to take it easy and forget about my to-do list and just sit on the couch.

After a day like today, I needed tonight in front of the t.v. Precious was running a high fever all day and I had to hold her for at least half the time she was awake. Considering how sick she was, she hardly napped so I had her on my lap a lot.

I laughed a lot in all the shows, but How I Met Your Mother is probably my favourite show of the three. I guess I relate to the characters more, even though that phase of my life was a good, long while ago. I thought it was sweet when Barney showed that he loved Robin. And I really liked Lily's orange dress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP