Don't Poke the Bear

Monday, May 26, 2008

What was supposed to be a pretty quiet weekend turned into a busy weekend for me because DH got a major fever and was lying in bed for most of 36 hours from Friday night to Sunday before lunch. I felt terrible for him, but I had my hands full. Check out this video link. The kids and I went to the bike rodeo at the school in the morning and then I took all three kids to Sweet Pea's dance class for 11:00 so DH could sleep. After lunch, Precious went for a nap, and I got to work figuring out my new sewing machine. I made a tote bag from some used t-shirts I got at the Goodwill store. I'll post pictures once DH gets off the desktop.

I'm watching Rachael Ray. I love the end of her show when she shows you 'what's for dinner'. Today it's chili cheese fries, which I've never had before but looked yummy. I've made a few of the recipes and they were definite keepers. My favourite one so far is Elsa's Favourite Fish. This is a good one to serve at a dinner party because I guarantee that your house will smell like the best Italian restaurant.

1 comments:

Christine May 26, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

Ha!! I love it that you included the title and video! Good on ya :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP