A Blog I enjoy

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm a digital scrapbooker, and if you're one too, surely you have heard of Jessica Sprague. She is right up there with all my other favourite idols/gods/amazing people. She does a thing called Photoshop Friday, where she posts videos or blogs instructions for making digital scrapbook pages on Photoshop. Her pages are beautiful and the things she shows on PS are often things I don't know how to do. She sends out an email on a Friday with the information, and there is always an example or inspiration page that she has made using the technique.

Of course, she blogs about everyday life too, and she has two kids, similar in age to mine, so I can relate.

I 'scraplifted' an idea from Jessica Sprague, and also used some freebies from her collaboration with Creating Keepsakes magazine.

I always enjoyed paper scrapbooking, but the flexibility of digital scrapbooking can't be beat. And, there's no set-up or putting away of supplies. Ideal when you have little ones like I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP